How to allow chrome use more ram in stock ROM ? topic


Hi I installed CM12 and noticed that there I can open more tabs (15 tabs) than in stock ROM (6 tabs). The reason as far as I know is that CM12 allows chrome to use much more ram than the stock allows.
Is there a way to allow the stock rom to allow chrome to use more ram ?

I tried CloudyG3 ROM still had the same issue.

I noticed this problem because I came from a ONEPLUSONE and there you could open as many tabs as you wanted .
This is good for multitasking and is the only problem I encounter with the stock.

Please someone help with this issue .
I have seen nobody address this problem.




1 commentaire:

  1. What's up all, here every one is sharing such knowledge,
    so it's nice to read this blog, and I used to pay a quick visit this website everyday.

    RépondreSupprimer

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.