High CPU temperature topic


Hello everyone, I bought this phone for second hand on January 2015 and as per the seller it was 1.5 years old, but the problem is the phone gets heated up easily, if I am browsing on chrome and checking Facebook app simultaneously the CPU temperature reaches to 40-45°C + and when I was playing mortal kombat x it even reached 68°C , but the battery temperature doesn't cross 45°C in most cases and remains around 30-40°C , and my doubt, is it common in a country like India where temperature now is around 40°C + , but the battery backup is fine and I get around 4hrs SOT normally with some light gaming, YouTube,Whatsapp, Facebook and browsing.

So is there any fault with my device?


Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Forums PRO




3 commentaires:

  1. Attractive section of content. I simply stumbled upon your weblog and in accession capital to
    claim that I acquire actually enjoyed account your weblog posts.
    Anyway I'll be subscribing to your augment and even I achievement you access constantly quickly.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I every time used to read article in news papers but now as I am a user of internet thus from now I am using net for content, thanks to web.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. They act after approximately 2 - 3 hours, they peak at more or less 4 - 12 hrs,
    and they have a period of action of around 20 hrs.

    RépondreSupprimer

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.