[GUIDE] [ROOT] LG Optimus L90 D405, D410, D415 4.x.x - 5.x.x One Click topic


ONE CLICK METHOD TO ROOT LG OPTIMUS L90

In this tutorial we will use the Windows computer. This method should work on any LG official firmware (Kitkat 4.x.x / Lollipop 5.x.x). I am not responsible for any gain or loss incurred as a result of following this guide. Root your device at your own risk.

Preparation

Make sure your phone battery is charged to 70% or more
Enable USB Debugging, by open Settings > Developers Option > USB Debugging
If Developers Option is hidden, go to Settings > General > About phone > Common > Software info (tap on it for 5-8 times)
Download and Install the LG USB Driver on the PCDownload and extract the LG One Click Root
ONE CLICK METHOD TO ROOT LG OPTIMUS L90 D415:
  • Connect your device with computer

  • Run One Click Script by double-clicking the LG Root Script.bat file

  • This will open a command window. Follow the instructions.

CMD
  • Wait until the root process is complete.

  • If the SuperSU App exist on your Application Menu on your smartphone it means you’ve succesfully rooted your device.

SuperSU

Caution!
If the phone not recognize, try to switch between MTP and PTP options.
If you got “MSVCR100.dll is missing” error, install Visual C++ Redistributable.
Download: 32 bit / 64 bit.

For more details, please watch following video:



Congratulation! Now your LG Optimus L90 D415 was rooted. You can verify that your LG Optimus L90 D415 is successfully rooted or not by downloading Root Checker App on Play Store. Hopefully the tutorial of One Click Method to Root LG Optimus L90 D415 useful for you. Source: Smartphone Clinic

I DO NOT TAKE CREDIT FOR ANY PROGRAMS OR SCRIPTS IN THIS THREAD




2 commentaires:

  1. Greetings from Ohio! I'm bored at work so I decided to check out your blog on my iphone during
    lunch break. I enjoy the info you provide
    here and can't wait to take a look when I get home.
    I'm amazed at how fast your blog loaded on my cell phone ..
    I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyhow,
    great blog!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Hi there, I enjoy reading all of your article.
    I like to write a little comment to support you.

    RépondreSupprimer

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.