Flashing roms is nerve wrecking topic


Today I finally gathered courage to try flashing custom rom to my old HOX.
Never again.
I do all steps, reading like 70 pages of thread, check everthing few times, and I still had errors, got bootloop after trying to flash boot.img and rom
I with it was easier. Now the only thing I want is to get back phone to state before messing wiht kernel and rom and leave it be.
Which is hard, because even after restoring twrp nandroid backup I get bootloop :crying:




2 commentaires:

  1. Heya great blog! Does running a blog like this require
    a great deal of work? I have no expertise in programming but I was hoping to start my own blog in the
    near future. Anyways, should you have any recommendations or techniques for new blog owners please share.
    I know this is off subject but I just wanted to ask. Thanks a lot!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I believe that is one of the most vital information for me.
    And i am glad reading your article. But want to remark on some normal things,
    The site style is great, the articles is really nice :
    D. Just right activity, cheers

    RépondreSupprimer

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.