Fastboot question topic


T-Mobile, rooted, s-off, running Viper 1.6. I am on an the .25 firmware and trying to upgrade to .33 firmware. I do not have access to my computer, so I tried to rename the zip to run it in fastboot. I have done this before with other HTC devices (the M8)and it searched for the zips automagically, however my M9 does not. Any ideas as to why?




4 commentaires:

  1. So, now I have kind 2 as well as I say its as a result of the Vytorin and zocore that
    was absorbed the military.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I enjoy what you guys are usually up too. This sort of clever work and coverage!
    Keep up the very good works guys I've added you guys to my blogroll.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Hello, just wanted to mention, I enjoyed this blog
    post. It was practical. Keep on posting!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Very good write-up. I certainly appreciate this website.

    Keep writing!

    RépondreSupprimer

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.