Enabled Stock WiFi Hotspot Enable XT1526 others ? topic


Enabled stock tether with help of XPosed Framework and Moto Tether Module.
Tried the straitforward way of just modifying build.prop and moto tether module but wasn't able to get out to the web. Curious to know if all my steps were necessairy. Here is what I did to get it working.

Needed:
Root
SQLLiteEditor
Build.Prof editing ability
XPosed Framework & Module Moto Tether

Steps:
Edited the following database with SQLLiteEditor.
\data\data\com.android.providers.telephony\databas es\telephony.db
Opened carriers
Filter/searched for the word boost for my ignorance here I edit all of them.
Under column 'type' change any that say default,MMS to default,MMS,run and also change any that say fota,ia to fota,ia,dun
Exit SQLLiteEditor
I rebooted and installed the XPosed Framework and module Moto Tether
Changed the Line in the build.prop ro.mot.tether_dun_required=1 to ro.mot.tether_dun_required=0
Rebooted and then it worked.




2 commentaires:

  1. I have learn a few excellent stuff here. Definitely value bookmarking for revisiting.
    I surprise how much attempt you set to create the sort of magnificent informative site.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Hello very cool website!! Man .. Beautiful .. Wonderful ..

    I will bookmark your web site and take the feeds additionally?
    I'm glad to find a lot of useful information right here within the post, we need develop extra strategies on this regard, thank you for
    sharing. . . . . .

    RépondreSupprimer

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.