Transfer blacklisted numbers? How? topic


I am looking for an app or how to transfer contacts to different rom/phone including the list of blacklisted/blocked numbers from the first phone. With the app I use right now after each transfer I have to manually add the numbers to blacklist. The current list being too long, this process is does not leave me yee-hawing. I have pro TiBu but it seems to transfer the numbers just fine but does not include Blacklisted numbers. Is there a way to accomplish this with TiBu or any other app?

P/s
I don't use any of GApps, nor do I have a G+ account




1 commentaire:

  1. The FDA officially launched a declaration claiming that adjustments to the labels will have to change to mirror the boosted risk for diabetes.

    RépondreSupprimer

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.