Could someone post a pic or tell me the regular running temp on a Note edge via cpuz ?
I just installed the safe root and i think im running a bit hot .
Thanks.
I just installed the safe root and i think im running a bit hot .
Thanks.
Cress arugula peanut tigernut wattle seed kombu parsnip. Lotus root mung bean arugula tigernut horseradish endive yarrow gourd. Radicchio cress avocado garlic quandong collard greens.
[Q] Change HTC ONE BRAND to NO BRAND topic
[Q] help fast boot topic
[APP][5.0+][4.2+] Sony apps and libraries ported to Lollipop topic
[POLL] New Touchscreen Driver topic
Inbox by gmail topic
Trash bin Linux app topic
Overclocking topic
What did I miss ? topic
Jual Obat Aborsi Ampuh dan Terlaris Hub. 085320271600 topic
As everyone well knows, a balanced diet requires calorie control.
RépondreSupprimerHowever, it must be noted that the more you eat of
them, the more your appetite for them will increase.
Seek twenty five grms or more of total fiber per day.