[Q] Best way to update to 23.1.A.1.28 topic


Hi folks,

I'm looking for advice to update to 23.1.A.1.28 Lollipop, I would prefer to do a nice fresh install with the 23.1.A.1.28 UK unbranded FTF file. I updated from 4.4.2 to 4.4.4 using the PRFCreator flashable zip. I have unlocked bootloader & would prefer to keep everything stock including kernel.

1. Can I do a full wipe in the dual recovery including wiping the entire internal SD & then flash the flashable zip? Or will the full wipe including formatting the internal SD wipe the recovery?

2. Just flash the 23.1.A.1.28 UK unbranded FTF file using flashtool & check all the wipe options before the flash & then use King root (even though Bitdefender flags it as possible virus when it has never ever flagged any other root exploit before) to root device & then run the latest NuT dual revovery?

3. I only use a couple of xposed modules that as far as I can read are compatible with xposed-sdk21-arm-20150430.zip & the correct steps to install xposed for Lollipop are

I. Flash xposed-sdk21-arm-20150430.zip in recovery after rooting with King root.
II. Install XposedInstaller_3.0-alpha2.apk to manage modules
III. Install Play store fixes & youtube adaway modules in the xposed app. I would like to use Lollipop Navigation Bar module but don't think it is compatible as yet.

The reason I want to do a fully clean install is due to the fact I have found the phone to run a bit slower since updating from 4.4.2 to 4.4.4 with the PRF creator flashable zip. This mainly shows in the apps screen which shows the loading bars for about 5-6 seconds & then takes another 10-15 seconds to list the apps & app sizes etc.

Sorry for all the questions, my previous devices were all Samsung so I'm used to full wipe including internal SD & then installing custom Rom.

Cheers in advance for any help given.




0 commentaires:

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.