Pop up for incoming calls topic


How can I disable in call pop ups? I want to recieve full screen calls and I can' t find the option to turn it on/off.




4 commentaires:

  1. If you are a woman that established type 2 diabetic issues while taking Lipitor, you could be qualified for economic payment.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Google Online Safety Blog - The most up to date information as well as ideas
    from Google on safety and safety online.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I got this web page from my buddy who told me concerning this web page and at the moment this time I am browsing this web site and reading very informative articles or
    reviews at this time.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. The reception has been astounding and we're very proud of this first chapter for Roku TV.

    RépondreSupprimer

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.