Device Secuirty: Unauthorised actions topic


Hi there fellow S6 edge owners.

my version of Samsung S6 Edge is Hong Kong's G9250, only got this phone two days, ago, I used to have an HTC One m7 and always rooted with custom roms, but seems like Samsung has done a great job this time, I am going to stick with stock rom for now.

Strange things happened to me after I purchase from the store and with the helpful staff from the samsung store helping me setting up this beauty. Not long later after I walk out of the store the Following message from Security Log pops up: "Unauthorised actions have been detected. Restart your device to undo any unauthorised changes"

So I restart my phone, thinking it's no biggie, but the message would reoccur any time in between 30 to 2 hours, or when I am updating and installing apps as a new phone. I didn't transfer any old contents, nor having install any apk manually. The rom is stock as it can be.

So I factory reset it, and the same message would keep popping up, I scan my phone using the security app and no threats were found, but I had to restart my phone to make the notifications goes away, I start to suspect there might be something wrong with the rom itself or the kernel, so I decide to Factory reset it in under 6 hours of purchase, after booting on and signing in, the message would come up again!!

So I took it to the store, and asked them have they seen this? One of the manager said you need to cleared the app preferences and clear the credentials. I also updated the security policy myself. but still no luck. So they gave me a new one, with in 20 minutes of setting up, the message "Unauthorised actions have been detected. Restart your device to undo any unauthorised changes" Comes up again.

I am just wondering if any other is experiencing any similar issues? This is getting annoying.




1 commentaire:

  1. Dr. de Koning offered these outcomes at the June 30, 2010, meeting of the American Diabetes Organization.

    RépondreSupprimer

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.