Working 6 months with the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (910F), 5 Years with Samsung topic


Working 6 months with the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (910F), 5 Years with Samsung

I am not a regular user / buyer. I have many smartphones and when I like a brand, i am buying everything i can from the same brand.
Until 5 years ago, I was working only with HTC. I bought 8 HTC smartphones.
And then I discovered Samsung.
From then, I bought 10 Samsung smartphones, 3 Samsung Smart TVs and more.
But my passion to Samsung started to crack, and all because of my Note 4 issues.
When I received the Note 4, it was amazing - excellent battery life, everything worked perfect.
And then came updates...
After the first update, the Note 4 started to have bluetooth issues - I need to make restart twice a day in order to work with my bluetooth headsets (even with Samsung headsets).
With more updates, the battery life dropped dramatically. After the Lollipop update, the battery is dropping 3-5% per hour, without using it. Android OS and bluetooth dropped the most.
Dont tell me to make hard reset - I made it twice.
Its time to leave Samsung and work with a company that can give me what Samsung gave me until two years ago.
Samsung will need to convince me that it improved before I will return.




3 commentaires:

  1. This populace, as well as to a minimal level the general public,
    is most likely to develop diabetes while utilizing Lipitor to prevent heart disease.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I named Bob to get a hot water heater problem, he was the plumber
    I talked to that is indeed pleasant and thoughtful.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. If you’re still sitting on the couch and eating pizza every night, the pounds
    aren’t going to just magically melt off your body because you bought a membership to Weight Watchers and a new Wii Fit.
    Also, the way you eat your diet plays a vital role in losing weight too.
    Seek twenty five grms or more of total fiber per day.

    RépondreSupprimer

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.