What is lli_pm_wlock? topic


It seems that the source of my battery problems is coming from this keeping the phone awake. I searched Google and got a total of 8 results - all in German or Russian. I have no idea what app this could come from. I have factory reset, cleared cache, flashed stock firmware, etc. but it will not go away. I have root and uninstalled the T-Mobile apps as well as the Google/Samsung apps that do not get used. I'm at a loss.

My phone has been unplugged for an hour and 5 minutes. lli_pm_wlock has kept it awake for 97% of that time. The phone enters deep sleep, but very rarely. Any advice would be appreciated. If I can't get this figured out I'll go back and exchange the handset. I've tried everything (while keeping it stock) but no luck so far.








Attached Thumbnails


Click image for larger version<br/><br/>Name:	Screenshot_2015-05-20-11-25-25.jpg<br/>Views:	N/A<br/>Size:	217.1 KB<br/>ID:	3322883
 















2 commentaires:

  1. I am really inspired along with your writing skills and also
    with the format on your weblog. Is that this a paid topic or did you modify it your self?
    Anyway keep up the excellent high quality writing, it is uncommon to see a great blog like this one these days..

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Alaska, Wyoming, as well as Louisiana were the 3 most varied states in 1969 as assessed by personal
    incomes.

    RépondreSupprimer

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.