Orzly Glass Screen Protector [Review] topic


Hi Guys,

I bought one of these Orzly glass screen protectors for the LG G4, mainly because I've heard of the brand before and they're quite good for glass screen protectors.

Orzly LG G4 Glass screen

What is quite good about the screen protector is the fitting, luckily the phone does not have a curved screen so the screen protectors goes right the way to the edge. As the screen protector is curved on the edges, it feels pretty much seamless when you run your finger from the side of the phone to the screen. Small details but it makes a difference to how it feels when you're using it.
There's cut outs to the speaker, sensors and front camera so none of that is obstructed, only the notification indicator light is covered but that's not a problem as it's only there to give an indication of any incoming notifications.

So far so good using the screen, I've got quite sweaty hands so my fingers do leave smudge marks on the screen, but a simple wipe on my t-shirt and it's as good as new again.

Overall I can't fault it, will continue using it and leave my comments after a bit more use.

Found this video online from them showing the screen so you can take a closer look at it




2 commentaires:

  1. I don't know if it's just me or if perhaps everyone else encountering issues
    with your site. It appears as if some of the written text
    in your posts are running off the screen. Can somebody else
    please provide feedback and let me know if this is happening to them as
    well? This may be a problem with my internet browser because I've had this happen previously.
    Kudos

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Hi there, its pleasant piece of writing concerning media
    print, we all be familiar with media is a wonderful source
    of facts.

    My webpage; garcinia cambogia free trial nz

    RépondreSupprimer

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.